Do you want to work in the international environment? Do you want to develop the skills in the area of your interest? Then DpointGroup is a great choice for you!
WE NEED INTERNS WHO WANT TO BE IN BARCELONA AND BE PART OF A SUCCESSFUL COMPANY WHICH IS GROWING EVERY YEAR. TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM, THE INTERN SHOULD HAVE STRONG CRITICAL TINKING SKILLS. THE INTERN COULD INTEGRATE OUR PROGRAM IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
-Marketing and Sales
The company provides training on different subjects and programs (Photo/ Web/Video Editors, SEO, community Management, Google ad words/ad sense and Business solutions, Blogging and Domaining).
You can Integrate our program for a minimum stay of 4 weeks
The intern is also rewarded in our company and can earn commission which can range from 100euros to 1000 euros approx. per month. 20 hrs per week more or less upon request, flexible timetable.
The intern is also capable of taking our program either part time, 20 hrs per week or full time upon request, flexible timetable.
Digital marketing trainee:
The intern will lead the delivery of the digital marketing campaigns to various audiences across multiple digital channels. These channels include web content, mobile, email, SEO, Social media, etc.
-Produce innovative social-media campaigns for growing our brand
-Oversee strategy for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and Youtube to drive increased audience engagement
-Research, gather, and create professional content that aligns with our mission and brand – including, but not limited to: inspiring visuals, up to date articles, quotes, photos, videos, etc.
-Create web content, selling, promoting and persuading the reader/viewer to use our services rather than the competition-Examine top influencers, competitors, products and trends in our industry
-Help with ideas or suggestions to improve existing website (http://www.dpointgroup.com)
-Help to grow and track the impact of social media on our business
-Continue to refine and define our social marketing process
-Identify and develop connections and new opportunities for dpointgroup
-Assist in replying to the audience with respectful and helpful comments, messages, emails, inbound chat and inbound calls, etc.
-Analyze and report social media actions on a weekly basis
- The program is open to anybody who wants to develop skills in online marketing and social media
- Understand and regularly utilize Microsoft Excel
- Open to different culture and can interact professionally at all levels of the company and with external parties, maintaining effective communication, both written and spoken
- Can see ideas and execute to the end product
- Know how to manage and prioritize project timelines with flexibility
- Are self-motivated, can handle social media activities and capable of building social relationships in multiple platforms
- Have a tendency to take initiative, motivate others.
- Have strong communication skills, organized.
HR executive trainee:
We’re looking for a talented HR trainee who wants to work in our Barcelona office. You are someone who loves is passionate about HR and will help us grow internally?
- Leading 100% recruitment process via CV screening, phone and face to face interviews, and confirmation of candidates.
- Follow up with candidates.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the candidates and colleagues.
- Create amazing experiences. Your candidates will be looked after at every stage of the process, as an individual.
Requirement / skills:
– Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business, or related field.
– Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
– Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
– Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
-Make sure you have your own laptop with you.
- In our company, the student chooses the duration and number of hours per week that he/she is willing to work.
- It is not necessary to speak Spanish as we are a team of internationals.
- The training program is unpaid; however, you can earn commissions on each sale you make.